As CUHK-PWH IDF Centre of Education, our Institute strives to transfer our knowledge and share our care model with both hospital and community doctors from different parts of mainland China and the region who are comrades in diabetes care for the betterment of our society.
Our Institute has designed a 1-week intensive Professional Training for Doctors in Diabetes Care for practising doctors who would like to join us in providing high standard of care for the treatment of people with or at risk of diabetes.
Training sessions include -
• Diabetes complications screening in clinic and hospital settings
• Using personalized reports for diabetes management
• Genetic testing for diabetes prediction and diagnosis
• Obesity and weight management
• Diabetes and emotions
• Diabetes and foot care
• Visit to NGOs in diabetes care
• Visit to public and private diabetes centres
For training enquiries, please contact the Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 2647 8806.